Frank Zappa stopped by the Night Flight studios in 1985 to talk about music videos, censorship, the PMRC and what it's like to play in his band.
- Night Flight Theme #2
- Misinterpreted lyrics
- "There's always something worth making fun of!"
- Government and religion don't mix
- The PMRC's demands
- "If you don't want your children to hear it, don't buy it"
- Conservative tastes
- Zappa's warning label
- Who's your audience
- What's it like to work for Frank Zappa
- Discovering new talent
- How do you reflect on your career?
- Frank Zappa Meets the Mothers of Prevention
- "MTV is one of the worst offenders"
- What's your greatest disappointment
- Genuine fans
- Film projects
- "Music never turned anybody into a social liability"
- "All music has a right to exist"
- Porn Wars Skit
- Twisted Sister video in court
- "Hot For Teacher" in Court
- PMRC Consultant Reverend Jeff Ling
- PMRC Tax Bill
- Sheena Easton "Sugar Walls"
- Sexual Education: Dr Ruth, Sheena Easton or Blackie Lawless
- Register To Vote!
- "There's this show called Night Flight..."
*Please use caution with USPS Media Mail. This method is offered as an old school budget service for physical music, but highly discouraged, as it poses a greater risk for delays and damage.