Billy Idol talks to interviewer Lisa Robinson in this candid 1984 interview about the evolution of his sound, why he doesn't consider himself a rock star, and the punk scene.
- Night Flight Theme
- Do people expect rock stars to be outrageous?
- Did you always want to be a rock star?
- Fighting the flabbiness of the music business
- What happened to the punk scene?
- Punk rock isn't meant to last
- The British scene
- Creative autonomy
- Evolving in the '80s
- "I want to sing like Billy Idol"
- Being a social person
- "I ain't a rock star"
- Rock and roll goes beyond musicianship
- Who were you before you became Billy Idol'
- Walking down the streets of New York City
- Violence in Music Videos
- Hypocrisy in America
- What would you have done if you hadn't become a rock star?
- The audience goes wild!
- Apologizing for success
- The perversion of punk
- Eyes Without A Face
*Please use caution with USPS Media Mail. This method is offered as an old school budget service for physical music, but highly discouraged, as it poses a greater risk for delays and damage.