Wendy O. Williams sat down with Night Flight's Al Bandiero in July 1984 to discuss her solo album, writing with Kiss, insane music video stunts and being a Motörhead fan. "I'm an adrenaline freak!"
- Night Flight Theme
- "I'm the same woman I've always been"
- How different is your off-stage image'
- Working with Gene Simmons
- Finding new band members after Plasmatics
- Working with Producer Dieter Dierks
- Working with Engineer Michael Wagener
- "Lemmy's a vodka freak"
- The first Wendy O. Williams album
- Writing "It's My Life" with Paul and Gene
- Writing "Bump 'n' Grind" with Ace Frehley
- "There should be camaraderie in rock"
- Paul Stanley's contributions to "Ready To Rock"
- Writing and touring with Kiss
- "Making records feels good"
- What's the difference between a female and male rocker'
- "I'm a music stylist"
- Why heavy metal'
- "We're sick of corporate rock"
- Passport Records and their briefcase of cash
- The "It's My Life" Video
- Are you scared during the stunts in your videos'
- Preparing for the plane stunt
- Is there anything you fear'
- Do you view yourself as a role model for young women in rock'
- Wrestling and dominant women
- Using wrestling moves in real life
- Who are your influences'
- Who did your tattoos'
- "People want music with teeth"
- Being a Motörhead fan
- Changing your sound with "It's My Life"
- How important is commercial success to you'
- Going back on the road
- "Only Night Flight plays heavy metal!"
*Please use caution with USPS Media Mail. This method is offered as an old school budget service for physical music, but highly discouraged, as it poses a greater risk for delays and damage.