OMG, I'm Gay Zine
Issue #1: OMG I'm Gay
"Better Together" is a collaboration between Autostraddle and Everyone is Gay in which we thematically unite some of our most important internet-writings and put them on paper for you to have and hold forever.
Our first issue, OMG I'M GAY, is devoted to the topic of "coming out to yourself" — that magical moment when you realize that you're a lesbian, bisexual, queer, gay or otherwise definitely NOT STRAIGHT.
With original illustrations from Sophie Argetsinger, this 64-page 'zine-style book contains essays, quotes and excerpts from EIG and AS's writers, friends, and interview subjects!
- Essays from Riese Bernard, Laneia Jones, Stef Schwartz, Djuan Trent, Garbielle Rivera, Kate Severance, Carmen Rios and Audrey White
- "When I Knew" stories from Laura Wooley, Carly Usdin, Heather Hogan and Lily Icangelo
- Advice from Kristin Russo and Dannielle Owens-Reid
- Quotes from Kate McKinnon, Krisily Kennedy, Ab Chao, Kai Davis, Amanda Palmer, Jenny Owen Youngs and Charlene Borja
- A playlist from Jenny Owen Youngs
- A really wonderful collage by Riese
- And more!