Forever Laughing Blotter Paper Art
M.A.P.S. Fundraiser “Blotter Art”
Founded in 1986, the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit research and educational organization that develops medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from the careful uses of psychedelics and marijuana.
Original art on “blotter paper” and autographed by Cheech and Tommy 100% of the proceeds go to support MAPS and its mission to continue to research the medical uses of psychedelics and marijuana.
We further our mission by:
- Developing psychedelics and marijuana into prescription medicines
- Training therapists and working to establish a network of treatment centers
- Supporting scientific research into spirituality, creativity, and neuroscience
- Educating the public honestly about the risks and benefits of psychedelics and marijuana.
We envision a world where psychedelics and marijuana are safely and legally available for beneficial uses, and where research is governed by rigorous scientific evaluation of their risks and benefits.
- Transparency — Information is shared openly and clearly. Communications are respectful, honest, and forthright.
- Passion and Perseverance — We persist in the face of challenges. We have a sense of urgency about our work, and know that it's a long-term effort.
- Intelligent Risk — Our decisions are informed by research. We try new things and learn from our mistakes.
- Trust and Accountability — We value integrity and honesty, and embrace high standards
Approximately 7" x 8"